Sunday, October 28, 2007

save the world

PREFACE
Human Being
Past-Present-Future
What is Society
Social Society
Unsocial Society
World Mothers
Responsibilities of Mother
Responsibilities of Men
Some Question

HUMAN BEING
When we see the color of human being, it looks in different breeds i.e. Whitish, Blackish and Reddish etc. It is a fact that all these breeds have so many colors in its. This human being world looks like a beautiful rainbow but the men made it filthy, muddy and covered it with black umbrella.
So many theories are written about human being.
1. Monkey development race.
2. Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Eve’s race.
3. Someone says that a large number of Adams and Eves came on earth in different breeds.
I do not want to prove what is correct and what is wrong of any above ideas. I just know that we are human beings, a great and beautiful art and painting of a painter.
It is astonishing for me to see the different colours of human being on the earth. Are they developed races of different colours of monkeys? Are they born by Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Hava or large number of different colour of Adams and Havas races?
Now, it is a challenge for all to prove the correct theory.
Mostly we see that lotus flower grows in the pond. We neither felt nor thought that human being has same history of a lotus flower and grow from dirty semen of man and woman.
Back To Contents
Past-Present-Future
I am human being. Who are you to ask me that what am i? A drop fell in the pond and became spot. Do you know where the pond was? That is in the body of my “Mom” body. Spot gradually; come in the shape of me.
When I was in the pond, I was very happy. You know that the pond was a swimming pool for me. I eat, drink, study, play and sleep there. There I got all qualification in all subjects. Now you will put me a question who was my teacher in that pond. Interesting, no doubt that was the pond but it was also professor in all subjects who gave me all world’s knowledge, which is required for human being.
Present
I am standing at the surface of water. Slowly, slowly I am dipping. One day I will die
Future
What will be my future? I do not know. I never saw vulgar dreams. I am needed, not only my body. I want to live with spiritual satisfaction.
You see when a passenger comes from a long, long journey, he needs rest. Same is my life story. I am tired that is why I need rest. Which give me spiritual satisfaction? If future is calm, quite and beautiful, the life looks like beautiful, fine and bright. I was not hungry in past I have never seen bloodshed, hate, poverty, hunger, quarrel, fighting, theft, rape, divorce, kidnapping, possession of home, property, land and war in past. I was free. I need freedom for my soul. I know there should be some criteria for human being society.
Back To Contents
What is Society
Who has born the society? No doubt uncountable societies are in the world but I will divide the society into two types: -
1. Social Society
2. Unsocial Society
Back To Contents
Social Society
I define it as “the behaviors of all Mothers with their Children (who have six months age) make social society”. In social society there is no Hunger, Blood Shed, Hate, rape, theft, Kidnapping, any possession, Divorce, Poverty, Fighting and war. It is, because, Mother is a caretaker and in other word’s Mother is king of the Social Society. In rare cases where Mother is mental or under pressure of the men, may be miserable situation happened in that family or society.
Mother loves her child and like no Bloodshed, no Rape, no Theft, no Kidnapping, no Divorce, no Poverty, no Fighting and War for her child. A beautiful life of child is full of freedom and happiness.
It is a dream. If all the Mothers in the world behave with all Children as they behave with their own children and never differentiate with any Child, the world looks like heaven and paradise. I here invite all the Mothers in the world to come forward and complete my dream because they are back bone of the social society. I solute them that they are king of the social society.
Where they see hunger they provide food to their children. They become an iron wall before the fighting, war, kidnapping and rapes. How it is possible that she hate other Mother’s child. The world is only for them because Mother never hates her children. There is no religion, no race for Mother. Wherever is Mother, she is Mother of all children. It is a challenge for all Mothers in the world of human being.
You see some women, who have ruled in different countries. There period was ideal period of their public i.e. Queen Victoria Elizabeth’s and Margaret Thatcher (Iron Lady) in England, Razia Sultana, Zubeda Bibi, Indera Ghandi (India), Benazeer Bhutto (Pakistan) and Khalida Zia (Bangladesh) etc. period was much better than men’s leadership / kings.
I admit the facts that some problems happened in the state of women ruler but history told us that these were created from men which is her opposition. Wherever you see social works mostly lady role looks clear. You see Mother Teresa (Social Worker) life. A devoted life for human being.
Similarly, some men have beautiful history and role like Dawn of the Day that cannot be ignored. You, see they also look like Mothers. Their hearts look like Mother’s Hearts. Their behaviors with peoples look like Mother’s behavior with their children.
These Persons are the Holy Prophets or the persons lived under the Holy Prophets education and training. These persons are actually Sun, Moon and Stars for human being because they devoted their all life for peoples. Their period is “God’s Gift” for the world. The world become beautiful if the people act as they advice and do themselves. But it is very sad that mostly the people itself create problems, difficulties and hurdles in their great noble and nice mission of life.
Back To Contents
Unsocial Society
In unsocial society, there is Hunger, Bloodshed, Hate, Rape, Theft, Kidnapping, Possession, Poverty, Fighting, Quarrel, War, Divorce and lake of justice for a person. A powerful and dictator king / father is sitting at home or country as a ruler who does not care people basic rights and does not provide facilities as per requirements and basic needs. You see a huge population live miserable life in unsocial society. In unsocial society you see “Might is Right”. Whole the society breathes and lives under the dictator orders.
Back To Contents
World Mothers
It is a challenge for world’s Mothers especially European Mothers. They will do, Surely, they can achieve this Mission and Goal if they united at one platform and also provide this platform to all world Mothers.
They are the actual Ruler of the world. “I want to quote here a golden example, you see, the Honey Bee life, in their state one Queen who rule till death. All the Honey Bees obey and work for Queen and achieve their goal, which is to make Honey. The older honey bee is removed and younger Honey Bee is chosen as a new Queen.
Come on and come forward. Rule on the world and provide the world Sun, Moon and Stars, so that world may look like God’s Paradise and Heaven. I don’t know whether my dream will be completed or not.
It can be happened if world Mothers come up and come forward. Men are naturally Workers not Rulers. The entire world Mothers are my Mothers. Please unite and take your chair, which is for you, but be careful from the men who are very clever. They have adopted wrong ways. Make them Sun, Moon and Stars so that my world become Heaven and Beautiful.
One day, all of you see that my Mothers will be Kings in all over the world. Surly, I will see the men like Sun, Moon and Stars. Never think my, Mothers that your colour is white or black. It is my heart who says you are my beautiful Mothers because the blood in your body is same, not white, and not black. I know all of you will prove, not only all of you make yourself Sun, Moon and Stars but also will provide the whole world, Sun, Moon and Stars
It’s you! My Mothers, who can save my past, present and future. You know my past is your belly and my present is in your stomach and now my future is in your hands.
Today I am standing at the surface of water at any time this Titanic will dip. Save and Save the World. T is waiting. I am waiting. I know it is very difficult Goal and Task. It is very difficult to make international chart,
Byelaws, but you can do it. I am your baby. I am your child. Surely, you will make me a man, a good father, a good son, a good brother, a good husband, a good worker of the world, a good daughter and a good Mother / Ruler. It is not now a dream. This is a fact.

Come up American Mothers, Arabian Mothers, and Asian Mothers, African Mothers, European Mothers and all others.
“SAVE THE WORLD” SAVE THE WORLD”
Here the question arises, what type of mothers should rule the state? What type of her picture?

I know every community has his own definition. It is a fact that all communities agreed that she must morally noble, nice and marry with man and born children whose are Ruler and Worker for world due to her education, because

I am empty I am alone
Nothing home nothing home
Where are you ‘oh’ Mother
Provide home Provide home
My eyes are looking ‘oh’ Mother
Beautiful home Beautiful home
Mt heart is calling ‘oh’ Mother
King of home King of home
Rule the world ‘oh’ Mother
Fight for home fight for home
You are my hope ‘oh’ Mother
Come for home come for home.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: